I've had the great honour and privilege to have the following award bestowed upon me by a truly remarkable blogger. With much gratitude, I accept the award.
So, here are the rules :
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded this to you.
2. Link posts by you and ten fellow bloggers that you find inspirational.
3. Forward the award to those ten fellow bloggers.
So, first of all, I wish to thank Nas at the following site Closing Pandora's Box for thinking me worthy of the 'You are an...INSPIRATION! Award'. Nas writes one of the most beautifully crafted blogs that I've had the great privilege of reading. Thoughtful and articulate stories can be found at his intriguing blog.
And now for the ten fellow bloggers that I consider inspirational and an inspiring example post by them.
1. GEM at this blog site, the modern day spinster.... has been a most delightful and thought provoking discovery. GEM writes intelligent and amusing stories that address the issues that a lot of would like seeing challenged. That would be the labels and stigma that so many of us encounter. Inspiring post example: Bachelors have more fun....?
2. David, over at, A Day in the Life is a man who writes with great passion and great intellect in his ongoing quest to see the elimination of the unfair stigma that still surrounds mental health issues. Inspiring post example: Dave's Progress. Chapter 116: Feeling Liberated.
3. Heather, who writes at, Soundoff is clear and profound demonstration of "Looking for the Positive in ALL things!" Inspiring post example: Am I sad?
4. Joylene, who can be found at, Joylene Nowell Butler, author ONE MOMENT AT A TIME ON CLUCULZ LAKE is a highly informative and supportive published author who also has expert advice from guest writers. Inspirational post example: What Inspires You to Write?
5. Kelly, who hangs about over at, Psycho Carnival writes in various genres and I'm a big fan of his zany stuff and his serious writing. Inspirational post example: Controlling Your Show of Emotions and Imagination
6. LilPixi, can be discovered over at, It's A Lollipop World This brilliantly funny young lady also shows a most caring and sensitive side. I also know that she is going through a very stressful time and her courage and resilience, despite of it, shines through in her latest posting. Inspiring post example: ICU Too, You're A Fine Nurse, But This Can't Be Happening
7. Kim will be found over at, CindyLu's Muse This thoughtful site is the very epitome of kindness and compassion for the vulnerable creatures on our fragile planet. It is a clear display of proof that our friends in the animal world demonstrate to us, unconditional and non-judgemental love. Lessons that we humans could learn from. Many issues and worthy causes can be read about at this remarkable site. Inspiring post example: Horrible? Disgusting! And - ?
8. Rebecca writes a satirical blog at this site, THE SNEE What makes Rebecca such an inspiration is because her satirical writing is testimony to her own resilience. I have a lot of respect for this kind and dear lady. Inspiring post example: PETA CONDEMNS BIBLICAL TEXT! Sacrificial lamb must be deleted!
9. Henry at this delightful site, Count Sneaky's Journal provides entertaining and humorous musings that gives one food for thought. Inspiring post example: No. 48
10. And finally and fittingly, I conclude this list of ten fellow bloggers with a glowing accolade for our little blogging buddy, Lenny, who, if you haven't already visited his wonderful site, can be found here, Lenny's World This incredible young man is what inspiration and the ability to remain positive, is truly all about. Inspiring post example: show and tell...
In conclusion, if you are someone who has just recently visited my site because you found out about my satire alternative postings that took a good natured poke at the 'A to Z Blogging Challenge! and think that I only do tongue-in-cheek postings, I leave you with this and I do hope you take the time to read it. May you embrace the inspiration and be awash in the soothing calmness. The Beach Of Dreams.