Thursday 18 August 2016

All I Want To Do Is Visit My Friends And Family.

The clue about my next post is within the title of this post.

This post will be very brief.  If you've been communicating with me, supporting me, for which I'm truly grateful, you will already know what my next post will be about.  What I can say is that an ongoing farcical situation is taking a huge toll on my already fragile mental health.

My next post will be laced with irony.  It seems that by doing the right thing, I have caused myself unwarranted stress and aggravation.

I'm struggling enough trying to blog these days without having to go through the most horrendous worry I've ever encountered.

The comments section is switched off for this post.  In the meantime, I shall do my utmost to distract myself by commenting on various blogs.
Thankfully, in my 3D reality, I have Penny to keep me company.