I am absolutely, as they say over here in Britian, 'chuffed to bits', which means, 'very pleased', to have had the great honour and privilege of receiving the 'Versatile Blogger Award', from a most superb blogger and writer, 'Joylene Nowell Butler', author of the novel, 'Dead Witness'. I would highly recommend that you check out Joylene's informative, helpful and inspirational site at the following address: : Joylene Nowell Butler. You can also see what other bloggers Joylene nominated over at her excellent site.
The Versatile Blogger Award comes with some rules.
1. Thank those who were kind enough to bestow this gift.
2. Share seven things about myself.
3. Present this honour onto 15 newly discovered or followed bloggers–in no particular order–who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and let my fifteen friends know I respect them.
Thank you very much, Joylene. Your ongoing support and positive interaction via our blogs has been most appreciated. For this, I am truly grateful.
Seven Things About Me.
1. I was born in Chelsea, in the city of London, and also lived in Sutton, Banbury and Blackheath, England.
2. I moved to Vancouver, Canada, with my mother, when I was nine. I lived in Vancouver until I was thirty four.
3. I now live in Leek, Staffordshire, England but travel back to Vancouver as much as I can.
4. I won a beer chugging contest and received a set of Bavarian cowbells as a highly coveted prize.
5. I was guest singer at my grade seven graduation dance where I sang my own composition about our home room teacher. The crowd cheered and I felt really good.
6. I was the top student in my grade nine writing class, which included verbal presentations. I had a mark of 97% for the year and received an A plus.
7. Yes it's true. My blog, unbelievable I know, was featured on the B.B.C's radio 5 Live on a segment titled 'Pods and Blogs'. I was interviewed and the broadcast was available around the world via the internet. How ironic, a virtual recluse, sitting alone in his house, talking to the world.
In no particular order, here are fifteen bloggers that I visit. You will note a wide diversity in the blogs that I check out. I thank the following fifteen for their notable and worthy contribution to the wonderful world of blogging. You can click on the links below to visit these sites.
1. Lenny's World. A most delightful read by a young blogger and highly recommended.
2. Sweetness and Light. A transparent and empathetic blog. Also a dear friend of mine.
3. Along Life's Highway. You like 'yard art'? Then you would be advised to check this site.
4. Inside the chicken coop. A visual joy that conveys the ongoing adventures of a couple of chickens.
5. Leek Daily Photo. Stunning photographs of the area that I live.
6. Count Sneaky's Journal. A new discovery and a very clever read.
7. Sex'n'Fries. A very interactive blog run by Lizzie and Ellie. So much more than sex and fries.
8. One Crazy Brunette Chick. If you like loads of crude humour, then this is the site for you.
9. Mama Still Wears Gucci. 'Gucci Mama' is an excellent writer with a wide range of writing styles.
10. The S.N.A.F.U. Report. A funny, clever and food for thought blog.
11. The Buddhist Conservative. A wise and thought provoking blog by my friend, Roger.
12. My Positive Life. This is very inspiring blog by a lady who embraces a positive life.
13. Alcomum. A well written and a highly thought provoking blog.
14. OMYWORD! Did I Say That? The ongoing tales of an American lady living in Paris, France.
15. The Snee. Very clever and witty. I'm liking this site a whole lot.
So there you have it. Fifteen bloggers that have been a pleasure to interact with. I thank them for being such an integral part of this great blogging community. Thanks again to Joylene Butler for bestowing this award upon me. Joylene, you have my utmost respect and admiration.